Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ipods



That nap was not a small nap :|
I-pods, i have good memories with them, i got mine when I was a 10th grader playing Football at my high school. At the time, everyone in the team started getting one to listen to them as a pre-game ritual, to get pumped up. I went with the crowd and got my I-pod the weekend of the "Classic" (the big rivalry game between Garfield and Roosevelt High School). I listened to mine hoping a victory in our semi-last game as we were still undefeated.
Other Ipods came out, newer versions with video, and whatnot but I decided to keep mine. I didn’t have a job so my parents bought me something that was supposed to only last me a year or two? Nah. I decided to upgrade mine, so I looked online for a “Jet Set Radio” style approach to the headsets. On ebay I found a a headset for the Nano second Generation and thought it was a great investment. It surely was. I had good times with that headset, and still do. Life was made easier, wireless, battery less and most importantly, stylish. I would bump my music loud with them before a cross country meet. I would run and sprint downhill listening to some rise against. A photographer took a neat picture of me warming up for the city finals meet; in it, a great advertisement for the headset product. Too bad it’s not well known, and people might be “ehh?” at first. I haven’t listened to my ipod much at all.. maybe when I workout I do. Since I don’t listen to it much, I can sorta say I don’t have to worry about those I-pod issues much (the ear damadge ones). Anyways.. THUG LIFE I’m sleepy.

No comments: